- 3 small ears shucked corn
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- calories 274
- fat 7.6 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- protein 39.4 g
- carbohydrate 11.7 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 425 mg
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fiber 1.8 g
- calcium 56 mg
How to Make It
Coat corn and onion with cooking spray; place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill corn 20 minutes, turning 3 times. Grill onion 10 minutes or until tender, turning once.
Brush fish with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place fish on grill rack; grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Cut kernels from ears of corn in a medium bowl. Add onion, remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, basil, and vinegar, stirring to combine. Serve fish with corn salad.