This was my first experience eating broccolini (I don't know why not!). This was a really fast meal. I used thawed frozen tuna steaks. My young boys love fish and ate this right up. The garlic drizzle was the best. I didn't tell my husband about the anchovies b/c he gets weirded out by them, but he unknowingly loved it! Will make again! Good for entertaining b/c seems pretty impressive even though it's super easy.
Grilled Tuna and Broccolini with Garlic Drizzle
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 363
- Fat: 15.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 10.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 43.2g
- Carbohydrate: 10.9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Iron: 3.5mg
- Sodium: 521mg
- Calcium: 155mg
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 5 canned anchovy fillets in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound Broccolini, trimmed
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1. Combine oil, garlic, anchovy fillets, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until garlic begins to sizzle; remove from heat. Set aside.
- 2. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Lightly coat tuna with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan.
- 3. Combine 1 teaspoon oil mixture and Broccolini; toss. Add to pan; cook 6 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Place 1 tuna steak and 4 ounces Broccolini on each of 4 plates. Drizzle each serving with about 1 1/2 tablespoons oil mixture. Serve with lemon wedges.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note