I really wasted a beautiful piece of Ahi. Way too soy saucey flavored. Should have stuck with my original plan..the sesame coated tuna recipe from Cooks Illustrated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) tuna steaks (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Garnish: lemon rind strips
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add tuna. Seal and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove tuna from plastic bag, discard marinade.
- Grill tuna, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 2 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with steamed asparagus. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Tuna Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes