Grilled Trout with Shallot Vinaigrette
You can use your oven broiler instead of firing up the grill, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet, 1 tablespoon shallot vinaigrette, and 1 1/2 teaspoons bacon)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 14.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Protein: 37.6g
- Carbohydrate: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 452mg
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Calcium: 117mg
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots (about 1 large)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) trout fillets
- 2 apple-smoked bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Gradually add oil, stirring until well blended.
- Cut a 16 x 12-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil; lightly coat 1 side of foil with cooking spray. Place foil on grill rack. Place fillets, skin sides down, on prepared foil. Spoon 1 teaspoon vinaigrette over each fillet. Cover and grill 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette evenly over each serving; top with crumbled bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes