Grilled Trout with Parsley
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1-pound trout
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh basil, minced
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Mix together parsley, olive oil, basil, rosemary, and garlic. Spread evenly on the inside of the fish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Oil cooking grate and preheat grill. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side over a medium heat. Carefully remove the fish from grill and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note