Grilled Trout with Garden Zukes and Herb Aïoli
Photo: Tara Sgroi; Styling: Rebecca Bull Reed
More From Coastal Living
- 3/4 cup aïoli or mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 3 zucchini, halved
- 6 (6-ounce) trout fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients and anchovy paste, if desired, in a small bowl; chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Brush zucchini and trout with olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Grill zucchini 3 to 4 minutes on each side; cut into 1/2-inch slices. Grill fillets, skin-sides up, over hot coals 2 minutes. Turn, and grill 3 to 4 minutes. Serve fish and zucchini with herb aïoli.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note