Grilled Triggerfish with Potato Salad
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 (6-oz.) triggerfish, amberjack, cobia, mahi-mahi, swordfish, mackerel, or salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges or 1 tsp. lemon zest (optional)
- 1. Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- 2. Brush both sides of fish with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fish on cooking grate, and grill, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes or until grill marks appear and fish no longer sticks to grate.
- 3. Using a metal spatula, carefully turn fish over, and grill, without grill lid, 2 minutes or just until fish flakes with a fork.
- 4. Serve with lemon wedges or sprinkle with zest, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This