- 2 (8-inch) chili flour tortillas, spinach flour tortillas or flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels or frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Chik'n Strips
- 1/2 cup fat-free spicy refried beans
- 1/2 cup torn lettuce
- 1/3 cup chopped, seeded tomato
- Green salsa
- Sour cream
How to Make It
Place tortillas on lightly greased grill rack. Grill over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until tortillas begin to brown, turning once. (Or, place tortillas on baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 5 to 8 minutes or until crisp, turning once.)
Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon of oil. Add corn and cumin. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until corn begins to brown. Stir in Chik'n Strips and remaining oil. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through.
Spread beans on tortillas. Top with lettuce and tomato. Spoon warm corn mixture on top. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.