- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive tapenade or minced kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 8 yellow and red heirloom tomatoes
How to Make It
Whisk first 6 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
Cut tomatoes in half; thread evenly onto 8 skewers, if desired. Brush with half of vinaigrette.
Grill, covered, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 10 minutes, turning once. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette. Serve immediately.