Grilled Tomato Salsa
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, halved (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 large jalapeño chile, seeded
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Place first 3 ingredients on grill rack over medium-high heat (400°), cut sides up. Grill 4 minutes; remove jalapeño, and turn tomato and onion. Grill 4 more minutes.
- 2. Remove stem from tomato. Combine all ingredients except cilantro in container of a food processor; pulse until mixture is finely chopped. Pour mixture into a bowl; stir in cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note