Grilled Tomato, Bell Pepper, and Portobello Salad
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 3 medium-size green bell peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Garnishes: lemon slices, chopped green onions
- Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for another use.
- Grill mushrooms, bell peppers, and tomatoes, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 minutes or until peppers and tomatoes look blistered and mushrooms are blackened, turning occasionally.
- Place bell peppers in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skins. Peel peppers; remove and discard seeds. Peel tomatoes. Chop peppers, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Stir together grilled vegetables, green onions, and next 8 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads