- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup dry rosé wine
- 2 teaspoons dried herbes de Provence
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive paste
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, cut into 8 (3/4-inch-thick) slices
- 3 small eggplants, each cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 3 small zucchini, each cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 1 Vidalia or other sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 small tomatoes
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- calories 309
- fat 13.6 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- monofat 6.2 g
- polyfat 4.3 g
- protein 13.9 g
- carbohydrate 33.1 g
- fiber 9.7 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 3.4 mg
- sodium 440 mg
- calcium 296 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Place first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Cook until slightly syrupy and reduced to 1/3 cup (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat; cool. Stir in olive oil and next 4 ingredients (through garlic).
Place tofu and vegetables on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Brush half of juice mixture over tofu and vegetables; grill for 4 minutes. Turn tofu and vegetables over; brush with remaining juice mixture. Cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are golden brown and tender.
Combine basil, parsley, and thyme. Divide vegetables and tofu equally among 4 plates. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon herb mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.