Grilled Tilapia Hobo Packets
Recipe from a Harris Teeter recipe card: Summer 2011 by Integrated Marketing Services, Apopka, FL.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 4- to5- ounce(s) tilapia fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 4 teaspoon(s) capers, drained
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 bunch(es) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1. Preheat grill to medium (300°F to 350°F). Cut 4 (12x18-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Place 1 fillet in the center of each foil sheet. Sprinkle with lemon pepper, lemon zest and capers. Place spinach evenly on fillets and top with asparagus. Place 2 ice cubes next to fillet in each packet. Bring sides of foil sheet together over fillet and vegetables; fold and crimp edges to seal, leaving room for expansion.
- 2. Place foil packet on grill. Grill, covered, 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and asparagus is tender. Remove from grill. Carefully open packets and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note