Grilled Thai Snapper Packets
his is a quick, delicious, and no mess way to prepare an Asian style snapper dish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 red snapper fillets (5-6 ounces each)
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger, minced
- 4 large aluminum foil sheets
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Combine fish sauce, lime juice, oil, sugar, ginger, and garlic in a small mixing bowl. Place each fillet skin side down on foil sheet. Top with Thai seasoning mixture, carrots, cilantro, and green onion. Seal packets, but not too tightly to be sure steam is allowed out during cooking. Place fish packets on grill and cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat, cut foil with kitchen shears, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note