Was a quick and easy meal to make, and it was vary good.
Grilled Teriyaki Steak Skewers
Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Gerri Williams
More From Allyou
Stand: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 540mg
- 1/3 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 pound flank steak, cut across grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, sliced on diagonal
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1. Combine teriyaki sauce, garlic and pepper in a large ziplock bag. Add steak, seal and turn several times to coat with marinade. Let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
- 2. Preheat grill to high. Thread meat onto thin metal skewers; oil grates. Grill steak, turning once, until cooked to desired doneness (1 to 2 minutes per side for medium-rare). Transfer skewers to a serving platter, sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes