Grilled Teriyaki -glazed salmon
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) mirin (or dry sherry)
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless salmon fillets
- In a small saucepan, bring soy sauce, brown sugar, mirin, ginger and garlic to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer until sauce is reduced by about half (6 tbs.) about 15 minutes. Divide sauce into 2 portions.
- Brush salmon lightly with cooking oil, then brush flesh side with sauce and season with pepper. Grill, basting occasionally with sauce until sides are just opaque, about 8 minutes.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CatheeSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes