Grilled Teriyaki -glazed salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) mirin (or dry sherry)
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless salmon fillets
- In a small saucepan, bring soy sauce, brown sugar, mirin, ginger and garlic to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer until sauce is reduced by about half (6 tbs.) about 15 minutes. Divide sauce into 2 portions.
- Brush salmon lightly with cooking oil, then brush flesh side with sauce and season with pepper. Grill, basting occasionally with sauce until sides are just opaque, about 8 minutes.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CatheeSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note