Grilled Tequila Shrimp
- 2 pound(s) fresh 21/30 ct shrimp
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) chili sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) tequila
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- Blend garlic and oil in a blender until smooth.
- Add chili sauce, tequila and seasoning, mix well.
- Pour marinade over raw shrimp and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours. Leave shell on the shrimp.
- Using a grill basket, grill the marinated shrimp over medium high fire (about 400-450 degrees) for approximately 4 to 6 minutes turning the shrimp often.
- Remove the shrimp from the grill and peel and eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note