Grilled Tequila Lime Fish Tacos
- 3 tablespoon(s) tequila
- 3 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 whole(s) lime juiced
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- 4 ounce(s) 6-8oz firm white fish filets
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- Marinate: In a large mixing bowl, combine the tequila, cumin, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper. Portion the fish into thick 3-inch strips and add to marinade. Set marinade aside for 4-5 minutes.
- Cook: Heat a flat top grill to high and coat with a little oil. Place fish on the grill and cook until the fish is white and cooked through, about 1 minute on each side and about 4 minutes total.
- Serve: Warm the tortillas in batches on grill for about 2 minutes each side. Remove the tortillas to a towel-lined foil pouch and cover loosely to keep warm. Drizzle Cilantro Lime Crema on a tortilla. Top with Red Cabbage Slaw and place fish on top. Garnish with crumbled Cotija and hot sauce, serve with a wedge of lime and Black Bean Corn Salsa on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SSE408 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note