Grilled Tequila Lime Fish Tacos
Guy Fieri's recipe from Live! with Kelly and Michael
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) tequila
- 3 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 whole(s) lime juiced
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- 4 ounce(s) 6-8oz firm white fish filets
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- Marinate: In a large mixing bowl, combine the tequila, cumin, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper. Portion the fish into thick 3-inch strips and add to marinade. Set marinade aside for 4-5 minutes.
- Cook: Heat a flat top grill to high and coat with a little oil. Place fish on the grill and cook until the fish is white and cooked through, about 1 minute on each side and about 4 minutes total.
- Serve: Warm the tortillas in batches on grill for about 2 minutes each side. Remove the tortillas to a towel-lined foil pouch and cover loosely to keep warm. Drizzle Cilantro Lime Crema on a tortilla. Top with Red Cabbage Slaw and place fish on top. Garnish with crumbled Cotija and hot sauce, serve with a wedge of lime and Black Bean Corn Salsa on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SSE408 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note