Grilled Tarragon-Dijon Thighs
Photo: J. Savage Gibson; Styling: Trinda Gage
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 chicken thighs, skinned
- Garnish: lime slices
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add chicken. Cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Tarragon-Dijon Thighs Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This