Grilled Swordfish with Strawberry-Cucumber Salsa
- 1 cup(s) strawberries, diced
- 1 cup(s) cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) cilantro leaves, freshly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Tabasco Hot Sauce
- 1 lime, juice and zest, separated
- 4 swordfish steaks, 6 ounces each
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine the strawberries, cucumber, cilantro, red onion, jalapeno, Tabasco and lime zest. Set aside.
- 2. Heat grill to medium-high. Brush fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Grill fish for about 3 minutes, giving a quarter turn halfway through to make grill marks. Flip over and continue grilling for 3 to 4 minutes for medium doneness. Remove from the grill and place on warm serving plates.
- 3. Add lime juice and ¼ teaspoon salt to the salsa and combine. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary. Place a generous portion onto the plate with the swordfish and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note