Grilled Swordfish With Olive-Basil Relish
More From Southern Living
Grill: 10 Minutes
- 4 (1-inch-thick) swordfish steaks (about 24 oz.)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground White Pepper
- 1 (3.5-oz.) bag SUCCESS Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Olive-Basil Relish
- 1/2 cup mixed baby greens
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Brush swordfish evenly with olive oil, and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. salt and white pepper.
- 2. Grill swordfish, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Keep warm.
- 3. Prepare rice according to package directions. Place rice in a medium skillet, and stir in 2/3 cup Olive-Basil Relish. Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- 4. Divide rice mixture between 4 plates; top each with 1 swordfish steak. Spoon remaining Olive-Basil Relish over swordfish and rice mixture. Top evenly with mixed baby greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note