Grilled Swordfish With Olive-Basil Relish
More From Southern Living
Grill: 10 Minutes
- 4 (1-inch-thick) swordfish steaks (about 24 oz.)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground White Pepper
- 1 (3.5-oz.) bag SUCCESS Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Olive-Basil Relish
- 1/2 cup mixed baby greens
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Brush swordfish evenly with olive oil, and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. salt and white pepper.
- 2. Grill swordfish, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Keep warm.
- 3. Prepare rice according to package directions. Place rice in a medium skillet, and stir in 2/3 cup Olive-Basil Relish. Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- 4. Divide rice mixture between 4 plates; top each with 1 swordfish steak. Spoon remaining Olive-Basil Relish over swordfish and rice mixture. Top evenly with mixed baby greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes