Grilled Swordfish with Chopped Greek Salad
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Lemony Orzo
- 1. Whisk together wine and 2 tablespoons each lemon juice and olive oil in a baking dish. Add swordfish, turning to coat; marinate 20 minutes, turning once.
- 2. Whisk together vinegar, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 4 teaspoons olive oil in a medium bowl. Add tomatoes and next 5 ingredients; toss.
- 3. Heat a lightly greased grill pan or heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle swordfish with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until well-marked and cooked through. Serve Lemony Orzo topped with swordfish and tomato mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note