Grilled Swordfish Ecuadorian Style
Recipe from Harris Teeter's Fresh Catch Newsletter.
Refrigerate: 8 Hours
Marinate: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 swordfish steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup(s) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- Juice and rind of two lemons
- Combine all ingredients except the fish by blending a food processor or a blender. Allow the blended marinade to stand in the refrigerator overnight.
- One hour before grilling, place swordfish steaks in a shallow glass dish and cover with marinade, turning the steaks several times to coat evenly.
- Place swordfish steaks on well-oiled grill over medium temperature. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes on each side basting the steaks with the remaining marinade until the fish is lightly browned or done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note