Excellent. I love the flavor pairing of the rosemary and sweet potato.
Grilled Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
Yield: Serves 16 to 18 (serving size: 2 to 3 wedges)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 147
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Protein: 2.1g
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Sodium: 565mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 7 large (6 1/2 lbs. total) deep orange-fleshed sweet potatoes, preferably straight-sided, scrubbed
- About 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1. Heat grill to medium-low (about 325°). Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 3 long wedges. Put wedges on 2 rimmed baking sheets; drizzle with 1/3 cup oil, turning to coat. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- 2. Grill sweet potatoes covered (in batches if needed), turning every 10 minutes or so, until tender and browned, 15 to 30 minutes. Transfer to a platter.
- 3. Drizzle with a little more oil just before serving.
- Make ahead: Up to 1 day, chilled. To reheat sweet potatoes on the grill used for turkey, adjust fire for direct heat: For charcoal, spread charcoal over firegrate and add 12 more briquets. Set potatoes on cooking grate; cook, turning occasionally, until hot, 6 to 8 minutes. For gas, turn on all burners to medium-low (about 325°).
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Rosemary Sweet Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables