Grilled Sweet Potatoes
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 251
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (5 lb.)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley or cilantro, finely chopped
- Preheat a gas grill to high for 20 minutes. Place butter in a large serving bowl.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with oil, salt and pepper. Lower heat to medium, place potatoes around edges of grill and cook, turning once, until soft when pierced with a skewer, 8 to 10 minutes total.
- Transfer potatoes to bowl, sprinkle with parsley and gently toss to coat. Season with more salt if desired; serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables