Grilled Sweet Potato Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
Dress the potatoes while they are still warm to allow them to absorb the vinaigrette flavor.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 12 Minutes
- Calories: 194
- Calories from fat: 11%
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Carbohydrate: 40.3g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Calcium: 72mg
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Basil Vinaigrette
- 1. Coat both sides of sweet potato slices with cooking spray.
- 2. Grill potatoes, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 minutes on each side or until tender. Cool slightly, and cut into 1-inch cubes. Combine potatoes, bell pepper, onions, and parsley in a large bowl; toss with Basil Vinaigrette.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note