- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 1/2 pounds small sweet potatoes
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- Cilantro Vinaigrette
- 1 (5-oz.) package fresh mâche
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese)
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shelled roasted pumpkin seeds
How to Make It
Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
Peel sweet potatoes, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Coat potatoes with cooking spray.
Grill potatoes, covered with grill lid, 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Gently toss warm potatoes with poblano and Cilantro Vinaigrette. Arrange mâche on a serving platter, and sprinkle with queso fresco and cranberries. Top with sweet potato mixture, and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.