- 3 medium sweet potatoes (2 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 259
- fat 12 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- monofat 8.4 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 3.9 g
- carbohydrate 34.8 g
- fiber 5.7 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 330 mg
- calcium 55 mg
How to Make It
Prepare grill for indirect grilling, heating one side to medium-high and leaving one side with no heat.
Peel potatoes, and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Combine potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; toss.
Place potatoes on grill rack over unheated side; close lid. Cook 12 minutes on each side or until tender. Move potatoes to heated side; grill 2 minutes on each side or until charred.
Combine 1/4 cup oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, juice, and next 4 ingredients (through jalapeño) in a large bowl. Slice potato slices into strips. Add potatoes, cabbage, and remaining ingredients to bowl; toss.