Grilled Sweet Onion & mango Chutney
Southern Living May 2013
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 onions, large 1/2" slices
- 2 mangoes 1/2" slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) light brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1. preheat grill 300 to 350. brush both sides of onions & mangoes with oil. grill onions both sides 5-6 min. each side until sortened. grill mangoes 2-3 min. let both stand 15 min.
- 2. bring vinegar, sugar, ginger,zest & salt to a boil in small saucepan over med-high hear. reduce heat to low and simmer 10 min. remove from heat, transfoer to bowl.
- 3. Chop onion and mangoes and stir into vinegar mixture. stir in cilantro and lime juice. serve warm or room temp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by traveler086 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Sweet Onion & mango Chutney Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments