Grilled Sweet Chili Chicken With Mango-Cucumber Slaw
2006 Cook-Off Finalist.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Grill: 12 Minutes
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons FLORIDA'S NATURAL Premium Brand Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño pepper*
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 PILGRIM'S PRIDE Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Mango-Cucumber Slaw
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted USA-GROWN PEANUTS (optional)
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Remove and reserve half of sweet chili sauce mixture.
- 2. Coat cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium heat (300° to 350°). Lightly spray chicken with cooking spray, and place on cooking grate. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done, basting with sweet chili sauce mixture during last few minutes on each side.
- 3. Divide Mango-Cucumber Slaw evenly among 4 serving plates, topping each with 1 chicken breast. Drizzle with reserved half of sweet chili sauce mixture, and, if desired, sprinkle with roasted peanuts.
- * 1 tsp. sambal oelek may be substituted for minced jalapeño. Sambal oelek is an Indonesian chili sauce that can be found in the ethnic aisle of the supermarket.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Maggi Taste of Asia Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes