- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons FLORIDA'S NATURAL Premium Brand Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño pepper*
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 PILGRIM'S PRIDE Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Mango-Cucumber Slaw
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted USA-GROWN PEANUTS (optional)
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Remove and reserve half of sweet chili sauce mixture.
Coat cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium heat (300° to 350°). Lightly spray chicken with cooking spray, and place on cooking grate. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done, basting with sweet chili sauce mixture during last few minutes on each side.
Divide Mango-Cucumber Slaw evenly among 4 serving plates, topping each with 1 chicken breast. Drizzle with reserved half of sweet chili sauce mixture, and, if desired, sprinkle with roasted peanuts.
* 1 tsp. sambal oelek may be substituted for minced jalapeño. Sambal oelek is an Indonesian chili sauce that can be found in the ethnic aisle of the supermarket.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Maggi Taste of Asia Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
2006 Cook-Off Finalist.