Grilled Summer Vegetables
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) jar roasted red peppers drained
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 large zucchini cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch planks
- 2 large summer squash cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch planks
- 4 sweet peppers cored, seeded and quartered
- 1 pound(s) asparagus woody ends removed
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Place roasted red peppers, almonds, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender. Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Heat a gas grill to medium-high or a charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly grease grill rack.
- In a large bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables about 4 to 5 minutes per side, turning as needed to avoid burning.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with romesco sauce on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dpygrl01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Summer Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables