- 3 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 4 small zucchini or yellow squash (about 1 lb.), cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small sweet potatoes (about 1/2 lb.), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 5 sweet mini bell peppers, halved
- 1 (8-oz.) container fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium eggplant (about 1 lb.), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small bunches green onions
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Veggie Vinaigrette
How to Make It
Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes. (Omit if using metal skewers.)
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Thread tomatoes 1 inch apart onto skewers. Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
Brush zucchini, next 5 ingredients, tomatoes, and asparagus with olive oil; sprinkle with desired amount of salt and black pepper.
Grill sweet potatoes, covered with grill lid, 6 minutes on each side or until tender. At the same time, grill zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, and eggplant 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender. Grill green onions, asparagus, and tomatoes 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until tender and grill marks appear. Remove from grill, and brush with vinaigrette. Arrange on a serving platter. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.