This was so good I made it twice. Made it in the panini press. Gremolata must be good on anything.
Grilled Summer Squash Gremolata
More From Cooking Light
Total: 36 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 38
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 240mg
- Calcium: 25mg
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3. Coat squash slices lightly with cooking spray. Place squash on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until tender. Add squash to parsley mixture; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Summer Squash Gremolata Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This