- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Cooking spray
- calories 38
- fat 1.8 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- monofat 1 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 2 g
- carbohydrate 5 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 240 mg
- calcium 25 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Coat squash slices lightly with cooking spray. Place squash on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until tender. Add squash to parsley mixture; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.