Grilled Sturgeon with Roasted Poblano Salad
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 (6- to 8-ounce) sturgeon steaks
- Roasted Poblano Salad
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; brush mixture on both sides of sturgeon steaks. Cover with plastic wrap; chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Grill, without grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes, turning once. Serve warm with Roasted Poblano Salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This