Grilled Sturgeon with Roasted Poblano Salad
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 (6- to 8-ounce) sturgeon steaks
- Roasted Poblano Salad
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; brush mixture on both sides of sturgeon steaks. Cover with plastic wrap; chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Grill, without grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes, turning once. Serve warm with Roasted Poblano Salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes