Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 each Center-cut Bacon
- 1 block Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 C sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 C Green onions minced
- 2 tsps Lime juice fresh
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 clove Garlic
- 7 lg Jalapeno Peppers rinced & cut in half
- Cooking Spray
- Cilantro top jalepenos
- Tomatoes top jalepenos
- Prehead grill to medium-high or broil on high
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon. Combine bacon, cheeses, green onion, lime juice, salt and garlic. Divide and fill each peper half.
- Grill - use cooking spray
- Serve sprinkled with cilantro and tomato.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PKgenung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers