Grilled Striped Bass
- 6 (3/4-inch-thick) striped bass steaks (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup sherry
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Lemon slices
- Rinse steaks thoroughly in cold water; pat dry, and place in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1/2 cup butter, sherry, lemon juice, soy sauce, dill weed, garlic, and salt in a small bowl; stir well, and pour over steaks. Cover; marinate at room temperature 30 minutes, turning steaks once.
- Remove steaks from marinade; reserve marinade. Grill steaks 4 inches from hot coals 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Transfer steaks to a warm serving platter, and pour 2 tablespoons melted butter over fish. Garnish with parsley and lemon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This