Grilled Stone Fruit with Balsamic Glaze
Brush grilled peach, plum and apricot halves with a sweet balsamic glaze and top with shaved cheese for a fruit side dish or not-too-sweet grilled dessert.
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 2 Minutes
Total: 27 Minutes
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 3 peaches, halved and pitted
- 3 apricots, halved and pitted
- 3 plums, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, thinly shaved
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- 2. Combine balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer about 15 to 20 minutes or until vinegar is reduced to a glaze; set aside.
- 3. Brush fruit with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill fruit, in batches, 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a platter.
- 4. Drizzle grilled fruit with half of balsamic glaze. Top fruit with cheese, and drizzle with remaining balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts