Grilled Steak Wraps With Avocado Picadillo
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 314
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Protein: 17.4g
- Carbohydrate: 38.9g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 579mg
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Calcium: 149mg
- Avocado Picadillo
- 1/2 pound flank steak
- 1 tablespoon salt-free fajita or Mexican seasoning
- 2 medium poblano peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 6 (10-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- Avocado Picadillo
- Prepare Avocado Picadillo; cover and chill.
- Rub both sides of meat with fajita seasoning; place in a large zip-top plastic bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours.
- Place peppers in a zip-top plastic bag. Stir together lime juice and next 3 ingredients; pour over peppers. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Place meat and peppers (skin sides down) on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill, covered, 12 minutes. Remove peppers, and place in a zip-top plastic bag 10 minutes. Turn meat, and grill 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut meat diagonally across grain into thin slices. Remove skins from peppers, and cut peppers into strips.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; sauté 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Divide meat and vegetables evenly among tortillas. Top each tortilla with 1 tablespoon sour cream, 2 1/2 tablespoons Avocado Picadillo, and 2 tablespoons cheese; roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches