Grilled Steak with Roasted Potatoes
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $4.32
More From Allyou
Marinate: 1 Hour
Amount per serving
- Calories: 560
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 50g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 113mg
- Sodium: 191mg
- 2 pounds flank or skirt steak
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, 4 sliced and 3 crushed
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- Salt and pepper
- Place steak, 6 Tbsp. olive oil, sliced garlic and parsley in a resealable plastic bag, and rub ingredients into steak. Let marinate 1 hour at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil and crushed garlic; season with salt and pepper. Spread potatoes on an oiled baking sheet and roast until golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula.
- Remove steak from marinade, rubbing off any garlic pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. When hot, brush with oil, add steak and cook for about 7 minutes. Turn and cook for 7 minutes on other side for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a plate, tent with foil to keep warm and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak and serve with potatoes and a green vegetable.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note