Grilled Steak with Red Tomato Rice
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds flank or skirt steak
- 1 cup regular or converted rice
- 1 jar Ragu® Old World Style® Margherita Smooth Pasta Sauce*
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup water
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil, 2 teaspoons Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon and pineapple juice in large resealable plastic bag. Add steak; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 3 hours.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil 3-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in Pasta Sauce, remaining 1 teaspoon Bouillon, 1-1/2 cups cilantro, water and peas and carrots. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak to desired doneness. Arrange steak and rice on serving platter and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cilantro.
Preparation time: 15 Minute(s)
Cook time: 30 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes