Grilled Steak With Caper Sauce
Make the caper sauce up to 1 day ahead; refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving. Recipe by Charlyne Mattox, June 2011; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/grilled-steak-caper-sauce-00000000058339/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 T-bone steaks (about 1 1â4 inches thick; 4 1â2 pounds total) or 3 pounds strip or flank steak
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix together the parsley, oil, capers, vinegar, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- 2. Heat grill to medium-high. Season the steaks with 2 teaspoons salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Grill, turning once, 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the caper sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note