Grilled Steak with Balsamic Peppers
Add Mediterranean flair as well as color to your grilled steaks with a bell pepper and onion medley. As with roasting, grilling peppers brings out their natural sweetness.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 185
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Protein: 18.9g
- Carbohydrate: 8.8g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 337mg
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Calcium: 22mg
- 1 small red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 small green bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch rings
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare grill.
- Place bell peppers and onion on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Slice bell peppers into 1/4-inchthick strips, and cut onion rings in half. Place in a medium bowl, and toss with rosemary and next 3 ingredients; set aside.
- Sprinkle steaks evenly with salt and black pepper. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve vegetable mixture with steaks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note