Grilled Steak with Tzatziki Salad
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 6 whole wheat pita breads, halved
- MIX steak sauce, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, oil and 1 tsp. garlic; pour 1/4 cup over steak in shallow dish. Turn steak to evenly coat both sides. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- HEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steak 10 to 12 min. or until medium doneness (160ºF), turning after 6 min. Meanwhile, mix remaining lemon juice, garlic, sour cream and dill in medium bowl. Cut cucumber slices in half. Add to sour cream mixture with onions and cheese; mix lightly.
- TRANSFER steak to cutting board; let stand 5 min. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; drizzle with remaining steak sauce mixture. Serve in pitas topped with cucumber salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Steak with Tzatziki Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine