- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 6 whole wheat pita breads, halved
How to Make It
MIX steak sauce, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, oil and 1 tsp. garlic; pour 1/4 cup over steak in shallow dish. Turn steak to evenly coat both sides. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
HEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steak 10 to 12 min. or until medium doneness (160ºF), turning after 6 min. Meanwhile, mix remaining lemon juice, garlic, sour cream and dill in medium bowl. Cut cucumber slices in half. Add to sour cream mixture with onions and cheese; mix lightly.
TRANSFER steak to cutting board; let stand 5 min. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; drizzle with remaining steak sauce mixture. Serve in pitas topped with cucumber salad.