GRILLED STEAK PINWHEELS
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Flank steak
- 1/2 pound(s) Bacon Cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Green onions Finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh basil Finely chopped
- Or 4 teaspoon(s) Dried basil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh chives Minced
- Pound steaks on each side. Combine bacon,mushrooms,onions,basil and chives; spread evenly over steaks. Roll the meat up and secure with skewers or wooden toothpicks. Cut each roll into 1/2 in. Slices and secure with toothpicks. Grill over hot heat for 4-6 min. Per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
GRILLED STEAK PINWHEELS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes