Grilled steak and potato kebabs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup(s) fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 - 3 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground sumac or lemon zest
- 1 - 2 shallots
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 6 - 8 red or yellow new potatoes sliced in 1/2 inch slices
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 pound(s) tenderloin or sirloin 2" cubes
- Preheat grill for two-zone grilling, one medium and the other side medium-high. Brush grill grate with oil. Puree all chimichurri ingredients in a food processor, and season with salt and pepper, set aside. Toss potatoes with 2 tbsp oil; thread six potatoes onto each of four skewers so they lay flat (use grill cage for this instead) Toss beef with remaining oil (and season with salt & pepper). Evenly divide and thread beef onto four skewers. Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat until brown and soft, about 7 minutes per side. Grill kebabs about 3 minutes per side for medium rare; let rest, brush with chimichurri while resting and serve with the rest of the sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TSandM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note