Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Olive oil
- 1 bunch(es) spinach (60 oz.) stems removed
- 5 tablespoon(s) toasted, sliced almonds coarsely chopped
- 10 teaspoon(s) lemon zest minced
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place two large pieces of heavy-duty foil on counter. Drizzle oil onto foil.
- Pile spinach in middle of foil and lightly season with salt. Bring foil ends together, folding tight to seal.
- Grill spinach until leaves are slightly wilted (about 8 min). Remove foil package from grill and open carefully before serving. Garnish spinach with almonds and zest.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davidblake51 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note