- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup spiced rum (such as Captain Morgan)
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, halved lengthwise, and cut into 12 slices
- Cooking spray
- 6 (5 to 6-ounce) soft-shell crabs, cleaned
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 4 cups trimmed watercress (about 2 bunches)
- 2 cups thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 2 cups diced peeled avocado
- calories 385
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 10.7 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- monofat 5.3 g
- polyfat 2.1 g
- protein 30.2 g
- carbohydrate 38.9 g
- fiber 5.3 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 5.4 mg
- sodium 156 mg
- calcium 122 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 20 minutes). Cool. Combine one-fourth pineapple juice mixture, yogurt, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Chill dressing.
Place pineapple on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 2 minutes on each side.
Place crab on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes; turn and baste frequently with yogurt mixture.
Divide spinach and watercress evenly among 6 plates. Top each serving with 2 pineapple pieces, 1/3 cup onion, 1/3 cup avocado, and 1 crab; drizzle each with 2 tablespoons dressing.